Do you want to discover hands-on whether Vena can replace and improve your spreadsheet-based budgeting, planning and reporting tool?
When you are tired of spending endless hours juggling spreadsheets, crunching numbers, and feeling like you're drowning in financial data, maybe it's time to take better control of your reporting challenges with Vena’s dedicated easy-to-use software solution fully integrated within Microsoft’s Office environment.
Our ad-hoc Vena Interactive workshop is the ideal way to learn by yourself how Vena can bring value to your planning and reporting challenges.
Why do you get?
- Hands-On Experience: Get behind the wheel and test drive a cutting-edge budgeting, planning, and reporting solution. See how Vena can simplify complex financial processes and save you valuable time. Turn disconnected spreadsheets into collaborative templates to gain insight into your data.
- Expert Guidance: Learn from industry-leading experts who will guide you through the ins and outs of the Vena solution. They'll answer your questions and provide real-time insights to boost your financial reporting.
- Customized Solutions: Discover how Vena can be tailored to meet your specific business needs. Say goodbye to one-size-fits-all approaches!
- Efficiency & Accuracy: Streamline your budgeting, planning, and reporting processes with precision. Minimize errors, reduce risks, and make data-driven decisions effortlessly.
- ROI Potential: Learn how this solution can drive time savings and improve your reporting efficiency. Discover the true value of investing in an advanced (financial) reporting tool like Vena.
With your own login into Vena, get ‘hands-on’ and discover the powerful process and workflow capabilities in Vena. See how easy it is to use Vena as an end user and understand the code-free management and maintenance of the application from an administrator’s perspective. Read more on Vena here.
Who should attend?
- Finance Professionals
- Financial Analysts
- Budget Managers
- Business Owners
What is on the Agenda?
A 2-hour virtual interactive workshop organized remotely through Microsoft Teams, element61 brings Vena to the Finance Table. You can expect:
- A demo on Vena
- Access to the software to test drive yourself.
- Gain an understanding of the process and workflow capabilities, enter data and discover audit trail, drill-through and other useful, time-saving features
- Review the data model and multi-dimensional approach of Vena, map a template, import data and new GL accounts into your model and understand how user security works in Vena
- Play around with Vena during 5 days following the workshop, using the guidelines that were provided during the workshop
Check out our scheduled sessions (limited seats !):
- Thursday February 29, 2024 from 14h to 16h
- Monday March 25, 2024 from 14h to 16h
- Wednesday April 24, 2024 from 14h to 16h
Or just contact us:
Frederic de Schutter
Phone: +32 498 91 28 98
Bjorn Van Damme
Phone: +32 473 28 36 66