Dataiku is a French company founded in 2013 offering a collaborative Data Science development platform to turn raw data into predictions. Their platform, Dataiku Data Science Studio (DSS) is the collaborative data science platform that enables teams to explore, prototype, build, and deliver their own data products more efficiently.
Strengths of Dataiku DSS
Dataiku offers DSS as an all-in-one analytics and data science platform including:
- Coding and/or a Visual Interface: use notebooks or a customizable drag and drop visual interface. This makes it easy to use from beginner to expert
- Data Agnostic integration: 30+ data connectors to different data sources
- Prepare, Blend and Visualize: 80+ built-in functions can be used to analyse, prepare, enrich, blend and clean data (from simple filters to custom Python)
- Machine learning: leverage Machine Learning technologies to build and optimize models in Python or R
- Easy production deployment: package your whole workflow as a single deployable reproducible package
- Monitoring and version control: versioning makes it possible to easily roll back to a previous version if something goes wrong
element61 is a partner of Dataiku in helping organizations implement and use Dataiku Data Science Studio. By using Dataiku DSS, teams can get started with advanced analytics, disregarding the different levels of expertise within the organizaton and as such, is a catalyst for innovation.
Contact us to get started with Dataiku.