IBM Watson is a family of applications which try to bring cognitive services in packages solutions. It includes sophisticated data discovery tools, predictive analytics tools and text-mining tools but also industry-specific solutions such as IBM Watson Health.
It's main components are:
- IBM Watson Analytics: A cloud data discovery and dashboard application that allow automatic visualisations through Natural Language Processing
- IBM Watson Data Platform: A cloud-based series of tools that bring big data and analytics services to business users and data scientists working together on building Advanced Analytical projects
- IBM Watson IoT Platform: An end-to-end cloud based packages of tools which enables users to get started with the Internet of Things
- IBM Watson Explorer: A text-mining technology solution empowering users to get-started on indexing their text-content, building knowledge libraries and finally leveraging their text content for automated Q&A and value-added business opportunities. A related product is IBM Watson Knowledge Studio which allows domain experts to collaborate and create custom annotator (or word libraries) for unique industries.
- IBM Watson Developer Cloud: A set of Watson APIs such as Emotion API, Speech recognition API, Face detection API which allow developers to easily embed cognitive functions into their applications
element61 is always an early adopter on these new technologies and is currently assessing how these products can add value to our clients.
Contact Us for more information on these products and to discover how we can help.