Based on our experience and recurring questions from customers, we have outlined a series of learning paths which allow training your team & experts end-to-end into a new analytics domain such as data science, data engineering, and/or cloud data warehousing.
In these end-to-end learning paths, we combine a number of trainings which can be followed over a period of 4 to 6 months.
Benefits of a learning path vs. individual courses are:
- when joining a learning path you subscribe to all its courses in a smartly & smooth scheduled flow. The courses build upon one another.
- we provide extra self-paced learning paths (which give access to extra learning material & exercises). This allows you to further exercise in between learning days.
- you join a group of peers who all follow the same learning path. This allows for mingling & thought-sharing; further enriching your learning.
These learning paths are particularly relevant:
- when onboarding a new colleague in the team: through our learning paths, this colleague can pick up all core skills step-by-step in parallel to practical learning on-the-job.
- upskilling of the team as part of a migration to the Cloud: through our learning paths we can upskill your internal skills with the upcoming technology and further enable a true coaching & co-development approach in your project.
Today, we have three learning paths available:
Cloud BI Developer Learning Path
Our Cloud BI Developer Learning Path is focused on teaching all core skills needed for BI professionals in the Cloud. In this program, we focus on all skills needed to enable an on-premise BI professional in Microsoft Azure Cloud or train an (aspirant) BI developer into what he should know on data warehousing, data modeling & reporting development on Microsoft Azure Cloud.
To learn more about the learning path approach, pricing & schedule, click here or discover the individual courses by clicking on each one of them below.
Data Engineer Learning Path
Our Data Engineer Learning Path allows a BI or Data Professional to grow in a true data engineer enabled to build pipeline, ETL & ELT jobs on Microsoft Azure Cloud. To learn more about this learning path approach, pricing & schedule, click here or discover the individual courses by clicking on each one of them below.
Data Scientist Learning Path
The element61 Data Scientist Learning Path allows an aspirant data scientist to grow into a true Data Science professional enabled to analyze, train & deploy ML & AI models through the Microsoft Azure Cloud. To learn more about this learning path approach, pricing & schedule: click here or discover the individual courses by clicking on each one of them below.
Looking for other learning paths?
If the above learning paths don't meet you need, take a look at our individual courses, reach out and we'll jointly build your own curriculum/path.
For this, more practical information or subscribing to one of the learning paths: please reach out via email@example.com or via your account manager.