SAP BPC EPM Reporting Training
This course gives users a comprehensive toolbox for building dynamic reports and input forms in the EPM Add-in for Excel interface. The course begins with basic reporting considerations and moves onto advanced reporting topics.
- BPC Report buildings
- BPC Administrators
- BPC Power Users
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Report Editor
- EPM Pane
- Sheet, User, and Context Options
- Member Relationships
- Multi-Report Worksheets/Workbooks
- Local Member Calculations
- EPM Functions
Duration: 3 days
Cost: 1.900 € per participant.
- This course with a focus on consuming and presenting data as well as building data entry grids, should be taken just after your initial data load from your source system to the SAP BPC Model(s).
- Presentation, instructor demonstrations, and exercises use our Training environment.
Take Away Training Materials
- PDF of presentation Click here to get a detailed overview of the Training Agenda.
- EPM Add-In (SAP BPC 10.x or 11.x)
- No software installation needed on your laptop
More information or registration?
For more information, contact Bjorn Van Damme at email@example.com or via mobile on