We have combined different trainings into a learning path into what we think are essential skills for any Data Scientist.
Any of the trainings can be followed separately but preceding trainings will give you the essential skills that are required as prerequisites for any following trainings.
Click on any of the blocks to go to the detailed training page with all relevant information.
This learning path starts twice per year (typically in January & September) and runs over a period of 4 months with typically:
- For aspirants: Data Science Training for BI Analysts (2 days)
- Month 1: Machine Learning on Azure (1 day)
- Month 2 or 3: Programming with Databricks (2 days)
- Month 4: Using MLflow with Databricks (1 day)
- € 2.400 per participant for 4 full days of trainings
- (+ € 1.100 for Aspirants to also include Data Science Training for Business Analysts - and thus extra 2 days of training)
Interested to know more?
For more information, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you more details and practicals.
This training path can also be hosted in-company. For more information, reach out to our academy address.
The full element61 Training schedule (incl. when which training runs) can be found here.