It's important to learn how to embrace Azure DevOps for Data & Analytics workloads
In this course we show you how to embrace Azure DevOps for Data Analytics. This course highlights the principles of DevOps including what is CICD, what is infrastructure-as-code, what is git, what is a pull request, etc but also has hands-on exercises about using the command line, about git and about the use of git within Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks. This course is not focused on teaching agile or scrum methodology but rather on 'how to practically use DevOps for BI & Analytics using Azure DevOps'.
After this course, you will know all basics on how to use Azure DevOps for your Azure BI or Analytics environment.
This training is a 1-day training covering Azure DevOps Basics. We'll cover the following topics
- What is DevOps? Why do we need it ?
- What is versioning ?
- Git, the main versioning tool
- Azure Repos, Azure’s tool to work with Git
- How to structure people working together => Branching, Pull Requests, ...
- How does Azure Repos integrate with Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks and Azure Synapse
- Intro to Azure Pipelines and Deployment
- Intro to Azure Boards for project management
- You are a BI manager, Data manager, Architect or developer (i.e. BI analyst, Data Engineer or Data Scientist) interested in the cloud for data & analytic workloads
- You know at least the basics of agile and scrum methodology
- You are familiar with the basics of Data & Analytics in Azure - e.g. by following the Azure fundamentals for Data professionals-course
- € 625 per day
Interested to know more?
For more information, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you more details & practicals.
The full element61 Training schedule (incl. when which training runs) can be found here.
For a complete overview of all courses, visit our academy page.