Based on our experience and recurring questions from customers, we have outlined a series of learning paths which allow training your team & experts end-to-end into a new analytics domain such as data science, data engineering, and/or cloud data warehousing.
In these end-to-end learning paths, we combine a number of trainings which can be followed over a period of 4 to 6 months.
Benefits of a learning path vs. individual courses are:
- when joining a learning path you subscribe to all its courses in a smartly & smooth scheduled flow. The courses build upon one another.
- we provide extra self-paced learning paths (which give access to extra learning material & exercises). This allows you to further exercise in between learning days.
- you join a group of peers who all follow the same learning path. This allows for mingling & thought-sharing; further enriching your learning.
These learning paths are particularly relevant:
- when onboarding a new colleague in the team: through our learning paths, this colleague can pick up all core skills step-by-step in parallel to practical learning on-the-job.
- upskilling of the team as part of a migration to the Cloud: through our learning paths we can upskill your internal skills with the upcoming technology and further enable a true coaching & co-development approach in your project.
Today, we have two learning paths available:
Data Engineer Learning Path
Our Data Engineer Learning Path allows a BI or Data Professional to grow in a true data engineer enabled to build pipeline, ETL & ELT jobs on Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Data Scientist Learning Path
Our Data Scientist Learning Path allows an aspirant data scientist to grow into a true Data Science professional enabled to analyze, train & deploy ML & AI models through the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Looking for other learning paths?
If the above learning paths don't meet you need, take a look at our individual courses, reach out and we'll jointly build your own curriculum/path.
For this, more practical information or subscribing to one of the learning paths: please reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org or via your account manager.