element61 is a SAP Gold Business Partner and delivers senior experts with 10+ years’ experience on SAP Business Analytics.
With its 2007 acquisitions of Business Objects, Outlooksoft and Pilot Software, SAP now has the rich functionality required to offer a full suite of Business Analytics (Business Intelligence & Performance Management).
Further acquistions of KXEN (for Advanced Analytics, in 2013) and Roambi (for Mobile and Cloud BI, in 2016) further strengthened the portfolio, together with new versions of the existing products and new developments (like SAP Business Objects Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud).
Based upon the data warehousing layer components of SAP Business Warehouse 7.x or BW/4HANA, a complete Business Analytics architecture can be designed and implemented.
With a clear focus on the convergence of CPM and Business Intelligence and specialisation in deploying the acquired Business Intelligence & EPM stack of SAP on top of SAP BI and SAP HANA,
element61 is a clear frontrunner in this area. All this expertise is bundled in a dedicated SAP BI & EPM Competence Center.
With 10+ years of SAP Business Analytics experience per consultant we provide niche consulting expertise in:
- SAP BI HANA Project and Program Management
- SAP BW on HANA Migration
- HANA Architecture
- Fiori apps, Web IDE
- Modern Business Objects Front-end tools selection, advice and implementation (SAP Lumira, BO Design Studio, BO Analysis, etc.)
- Integrated Planning
- Predictive Analytics
- Reporting on S/4HANA (embedded or using BW as a facilitator)
The specifics of our approach include :
- Deliver consistent value by leveraging experience and best practices from our customer base
- Understand client needs and leverage the latest technologies and innovations whenever appropriate
- Leverage existing clients' investments and resources such as tools and vendor relationships
- On site vs. offshore approach whenever applicable
- On-premises vs. Cloud infrastructure
- Help our clients evaluate and benefit from the most efficient products and services available on the market
- Agility - quick development cycle
- Advice on TCO optimization
Contact us for more information on our SAP Business Analytics & Information Management Competence Center.