SAP Analytics Cloud is a new generation of Software-as-a-service solution combining all-analytics capabilities: Business Intelligence, Planning and Predictive Analytics.
Advanced technology makes it possible to interact with our data in entirely new ways.
With SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP is creating a highly differentiated solution by enabling “Interactive Analytics”. Decision making is the intersection of BI, Predictive and Planning. SAP Analytics Cloud will help you in exploring your data, simulating and predicting what will happen. It will result in better actions and decisions.
One of the key features of SAP Analytics Cloud is the capability to connect securely to your data whether it is a spreadsheet, an on-premise database or a cloud database. This integrated hybrid solution expands analytic insights without sacrificing your existing on-premise investments.
At element61, we have a dedicated team of experts in SAP Analytics Cloud and we will be happy to assist you in your digital and cloud journey.
- Data Integration: Connect to data anywhere stored in on-premise databases, cloud databases and personal files.
- Modelling: With SAP Analytics Modelling tools, you will be able to prepare and enrich your data with an intuitive interface.
- Data Visualization: Enables data visualization designers to build stories that are rich in interactivity. Story consumers can easily explore charts and data quickly to find additional insights using the responsive and intuitive interface.
- Planning: Collaborative enterprise planning processes to make the best end-to-end plan for your business. Simulate the impact of your decision with visualization.
- Augmented Analytics: The predictive and machine learning capabilities of SAP Analytics cloud generates visualizations to answer your questions and helps you to reveal important trends with the click of a button.
- Application Design: Customize your stories with advance programming capabilities.
- SAP Analytics Hub: Bring together all your on-premise and cloud-based analytics assets in a single front-end platform. Whether your information is coming from SAP or from a third-party, you can access it in one searchable catalog.
Contact us to learn more about SAP Analytics Cloud.