U bent hier
Performance Management Consultant
Our CPM (Corporate Performance Management) Competence Center is known and highly respected in the market for its in-depth knowledge of financial consolidation and is a market leader in implementing this expertise over various leading software platforms such as SAP BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tagetik, Cognos Controller, TM1, Sigma Conso and SAP Financial Consolidation.
You will be surrounded by the most experienced CPM colleagues that will guide and support you to work on consolidation (financial and managerial) projects at the customers’ premises or at our offices. You will get the opportunity to get acquainted with various businesses and industries in which you will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation leading CPM solutions.
- Work together with an expert on consolidation (principle consultant) in implementing the consolidation software SAP BPC or other leading CPM solutions like Tagetik, Cognos Controller, Sigma Conso, SAP Financial Consolidation, ….
- Set up and test business rules for FX conversion and elimination
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Work with the Business Owners / Users or other functional team members to analyze, design, configure, test, and implement, solutions to meet business requirements
- Perform configuration/customization related activities to resolve user reported issues in a timely manner.
- Provide day to day support to End Users, and work with business users to resolve the issues, bug fixes for the issues/incidents reported.
- Actively suggests continuous improvements in how we implement CPM at customers.
- Master degree with a first relevant experience (min. 2 years) in Finance functions such as reporting, controlling or audit, with a good knowledge of financial consolidation. The ideal candidate is able to perform a small financial consolidation of balance sheet and income statement of 2 to 5 entities in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of a financial consolidation process within a company is an asset. The ideal candidate is familiar with an intercompany matching process, intercompany eliminations, equity and investment eliminations and has a good knowledge on how a currency conversion on balance sheet and income statement is done.
- Very good to expert knowledge of MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel. Knowledge of VBA is an advantage.
- Experience in tools such as SAP BPC, Tagetik, SAP Financial Consolidation, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management or IBM Cognos Controller is an asset but not a must.
- Able to work independently, with ability to create effective solutions in order to deliver against deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch.
- Showing the consultant spirit : treat everything what you build as if you had to work with it yourself. Work in a secure, thorough, efficient and comprehensive manner while respecting the deadlines.