element61 helped the Watergroep in
- Cleaning up the data (anomaly detection, interpolation of missing values…)
- Combining data from different types of sensors in order to get the most accurate numbers
- Creating a report to analyse the water volumes of water production facilities on different levels (year, month, day, minute)
- Automating the process so the analysis can easily be reexecuted on a regular basis
- Creating a data quality report to check the data quality of the sensors needed for the analysis
The tools/technologies used were Databricks for transforming/analysing the data and PowerBI for the reporting on the water balances.