Senior Qlik Architect / Senior Qlik Consultant
element61 is looking for a Junior / Medior & Senior Qlik Architect to join the Qlik Competence Center. So, whatever your level of experience in Qlik : Contact us !
As a Senior Qlik Architect you will be involved and take the lead in:
- User requirements gathering and matching with the Qlik solution portfolio
- Installation of Qlik software products and access and model multiple data sources
- Development and design of reports, dashboards and analyses in QlikView and Qlik Sense
- Training and coaching of Power users and End users
- Support after go-live
- Project management on Qlik implementations
- Presales activities for the Qlik solutions (Qlik Sense, QlikView, Qlik NPrinting, Qlik GeoAnalytics) including presentations, demos, workshops and proof-of-concepts
- Preferably you have a university degree or equivalent by experience
- You have 0+ years (Junior), 3+ years (Medior) or 5+years (Senior) of experience in developing and designing Qlik applications
- You have expertise in Qlik scripting, SQL and relational databases
- You have several full & succesful Qlik implementation project life cycles under your belt
- You have functional knowledge of Key Performance Indicators for different lines of business and industry verticals
- Ideally you have hands-on experiences with Qlik Sense and NPrinting
- You have understandings of BI architectures including data warehouses and ETL tools
- You are assertive and communicative, enabling you to work and network at multiple levels within small, midsize and large organizations
- You are fluent in English and either Dutch or French
- You value personal and content development opportunities
You are result driven and customer focused and you are a team player, flexible, creative, and eager to learn.
If you recognize yourself in above, contact us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.