Vous êtes ici
CFO Magazine - Theme day Performance Management & Financial Software
In finance, software is increasingly becoming a critical success factor. CFOs will therefore have to make strategic choices around the management of information, which wasn't the case before. This theme day will bring clarity to the multitude of financial software available, from the transactional software necessary for the creation and management of operational data, to the supporting software for the use of data at the administrative level.
The objective of this theme day is to give financial professionals a clear understanding of software, in order to better state requirements towards IT, without drowning in numerous acronyms. The many testimonials illustrate how to start with it and how it can evolve. Thus, we get cut insights into what financial software can deliver for our organization.
Speakers and testimonials:
- Dries Van Nieuwenhuyse, Prof. EHSAL Management School & Onderzoeker BICC Thomas More (dagvoorzitter)
- H.Essers, Koenraad Rogiers - CFO - element61 customer testimonial
- Melexis, Wim Geypen - Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Pepsico, Joëlle Perez, Head of business planning
- Bekaert, Robrecht Coucke - SAP Process Lead BI & KM
- Telenet, Stefan Kennes - BI Director
- Swift, Francis Marting, Heas of Business Intelligence Solutions
- Jeroen De Flander: "Drie cruciale strategievragen voor de CFO" (slot key note)
- Anaplan, Mark Deprez & klantengetuigenis
- Clear2Pay, Nick Verbeke - CFO
Before the CFO Magazine theme day, you are also welcome at the element61 Anaplan Launch event at the same venue!