In today's world of data & TAX transparency and fairness, new software solutions are being developed to support the EU in its leading role as frontrunner worldwide. We want to evaluate different solutions in the market to respond to the challenges within different applications in tax reporting and list their pro's and con's.
In this traineeship, the student will
- Analyse the reporting context & requirements in one of the following topics:
- Global Minimum Tax
- Country by Country reporting
- Transfer pricing
- Corporate Income Tax
- Evaluate specific software solutions to respond to these demands
- Formulate some takeaways and debrief
The outcome of the traineeship should give us a good overview of the reporting demands and test how the tool(s) help out on a concrete use case.
As a trainee, we expect you to:
- Translate your academic knowledge into business solutions and a first hands-on experience;
- Translate a use case into a concrete application within the proposed software solution;
- Show your documentation and reporting skills through presentations and demo’s;
What are we looking for:
- Character: self-starter, able to work in a team, keen to discover something new;
- Working Practice: analytical, structured and result-orientated;
- Passionate about data, knowledgeable about Tax reporting, interested in software and eager to learn;
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing team & industry.
Language: working level English
Interested to find out more ? Send us your profile and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org