Industry 4.0 is a buzzword. In practice it’s all about capturing operational data from the production floor and the process of connecting this data to both contextual data and informational data. This all with the ambition of turning it into actionable reports, alerts & insights.
In this traineeship, you will participate in building an internal end-to-end demo set-up. This means working on different aspects such as the hardware (i.e., sensors & actual mini-representation of a factory floor) but also the cloud, analytics & data engineering side of stuff incl. connecting with the data, transforming the data into insights & alerts and doing this all in the Azure Cloud & Databricks platform.
In this traineeship a variety of profiles & roles are relevant.
As an industrial engineer you can leverage your skillset on hardware & sensors to help in the build of the physical demo environment.
As a civil or business engineer you can work more on the connectivity, software & analytics side incl. its data engineering & data science.
You will learn how an end-to-end set-up works, how the physical world is connected to the digital world and where Azure Cloud & Databricks can play a role.
The student will be able to work with state-of-the-art technology.
As a trainee, we expect you to:
- Translate your academic knowledge into business solutions & a first hands-on experience;
- Do data development using Python, SQL in Azure and Databricks;
- Show your documentation and reporting skills through presentations and demo’s;
- Show creativity and out-of-the-box thinking in this challenging use-case.
What are we looking for:
- Character: customer-oriented, able to work in a team, keen to create something new in international teams;
- Working Practice: analytical, structured and result-orientated;
- Passionate about analytics, machine learning technology & applications and eager to learn;
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing team & industry.
Language: working level English
Interested to find out more ? Send us your profile and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org