IBM InfoSphere DataStage
IBM InfoSphere DataStage is a leading Extraction-Transformation-Loading (ETL) tool, offering parallel processing and integration for high volumes of data sources and target applications. DataStage includes large library of built-in transformations and an internal programing language (BASIC) to support simple-to-highly complex transformation logic to the data, as it goes through it.
IBM InfoSphere DataStage:
- Supports collection, integration and transformation of data, with data structures ranging from simple to highly complex
- Equipped with a parallel processing engine DataStage supports massive volumes of data to shorten processing cycles or/and fit into 'night-window'
- Supports real-time integration
- Automated documentation enables easier maintenance over time
- Supports enterprise connectivity