SAP Business Analytics Day 2019
Join us on Thursday November 14th, 2019 at our annual element61 SAP Business Analytics & Performance Management event focusing on delivering the most appropriate future proof Business Intelligence, Performance Management and data warehouse projects for your SAP landscape using SAP’s innovative Business Analytics solution portfolio.
With over 140 participants year after year, this is the most business focused event to understand which SAP Business Analytics solutions will fulfil your current and future reporting requirements. Have lunch and network with peers from your industry and functional domains and exchange experiences to learn what they are doing to maximize their SAP investments.
In the morning we offer the opportunity to participate in one of 2 hands-on workshops, for a more limited audience:
Workshop 1: SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
During this 1/2 day workshop you will be able to produce your own Planning and reporting applications using SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
Workshop 2: IoT Smart Gardening
During this 1/2 day workshop you will create your own smart garden. You will measure the humidity levels of your garden by using one of the preinstalled moisture sensors. At the end of this exercise you’ll be able to:
- Setup your own data model to store the humidity data,
- Retrieve the humidity levels through an API,
- Build an app
In the afternoon we will continue with our regular SAP Business Analytics program offering a choice between Solution demos, Customer Cases and strategic advice.
Whether you are an existing user or new to SAP Business Analytics (SAP BA) you will be able to learn from best practices, other customer experiences and discover what the SAP BA portfolio can offer today and what to expect in the years ahead in the on-premise , cloud or even hybrid world.
Following the common SAP Business Analytics roadmap and strategy session we will break out in 3 solution oriented tracks where the listed topics will be covered.
Track 1: Business Intelligence & Data Science
- Learn how Bru Textiles is building a real-time reporting platform on top of S/4HANA using BW, SAC and BPC
- Discover how you can make confident decisions with intelligent cloud-based data warehousing
- Understand how SAP Data Intelligence can deliver data intelligence with integrated AI
Track 2: Planning & Management Reporting
- Find out how VPK Packaging is using BPC11 and BW/4HANA to produce their management reporting
- Check out whether hybrid scenarios using SAP BPC and SAC can offer the best of both worlds
- Discover best practices to report and plan in real-time on S/4HANA
Track 3: Consolidation & Group Reporting
- Understand which SAP consolidation solution fits your needs
- Get insights into one of the first S/4HANA Group reporting implementations at Loacker Recycling
- Learn how Lotus Bakeries has implemented SAP BPC on HANA to realize a more transparent, agile and accurate consolidation