SAP Business Analytics Day 2017
Join us on Thursday November 23th, 2017 at our annual element61 SAP Business Analytics & Performance Management event focusing on delivering the most appropriate future proof Business Intelligence, Performance Management and data warehouse projects for your SAP landscape using SAP’s innovative Business Analytics solution portfolio.
With over 140 participants year after year, this is the most business focused event to understand which SAP Business Analytics solutions will fulfil your current and future reporting requirements. Have lunch with peers from your industry and functional domains. Swap stories and learn what they’re doing to maximize their SAP investments. We have composed an interesting agenda offering the choice between Solution demos, Customer cases and more strategic advice organized in parallel, which will allow you to get a better insight into SAP’s latest Business Analytics solution portfolio and roadmap and learn from other SAP Business Analytics customers realized projects as well as product demos.
The planned agenda topics are:
- Atlas Copco: geared up for the Next Generation Reporting using SAP BPC 10.1 Standard on HANA
- Etex: Sales Planning using element61 SAP BPC embedded Implementation Accelerator
- Matexi: Monitoring and optimizing real estate project planning & profitability using SAP BPC 10.1 Standard on HANA
- SAP Business Intelligence Roadmap & Intro to SAP Leonardo, SAP's Digital Innovation System for Transformation bundling all the latest technologies and services in one intelligent system.
- Get a detailed demo of SAP BPC11 which has been designed specifically for BW4HANA and is offering simplification both in the front- and backend coupled with an improved user experience and better integration with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Business Growth or Disruption: leveraging SAP HANA as Business Innovation Platform with BW4HANA as Modern Datawarehouse
- Deep dive demo of SAP Lumira 2.0 combining functionality from the former SAP Lumira with Design Studio
- Is SAP Analytics Cloud ready for the main stage ? Demo of SAP Analytics cloud (SAC also formerly known as BusinessObjects Cloud)
- Which SAP BPC flavour fits your requirements and SAP roadmap ?
- How to address the new IFRS 16 regulation on lease accounting ?
- Will GDPR affect your Business Analytics journey ?