Join us on Thursday, November 17th, 2022 at our first Performance Management Day dedicated to helping you to evolve towards the most appropriate futureproof Planning & Budgeting and Consolidation & Management Reporting solutions for your specific requirements and ambitions. Also Environmental, Sustainability and Governance (ESG) Reporting is on the agenda.
This event will offer a unique opportunity to improve your understanding of the Performance Management Market trends and discover key Performance Management software players in the Vendor Exhibition Lounge and during the afternoon demos and presentations on stage.
Enjoy lunch and network with peers from your industry and functional domains. We are hosting this event with the kind cooperation of Wolters Kluwer, Vena Solutions, Fluence Technologies, Prophix, Pigment, IBM and SAP.
Whether you are an experienced Performance Management solution user or envisaging making your first steps into the world of Performance Management you will be able to gain insight into the strengths and differentiators of the different Performance Management solutions and develop your understanding of the focus areas of the Performance Management market and vendors.
Following the common Performance Management Trends & Market Overview session during which we will explain how the Performance Management solution market has evolved over the last years and which strategies the different vendors are adopting to be successful. Afterwards, we will break out into the following functionally oriented tracks :
Financial Close Track
- Learn how to streamline and improve your Group close using solutions covering the following reporting processes: Account reconciliation, Intercompany Matching, Consolidation & management reporting as well as Disclosure management.
- Presentations and live demos of the following vendors will be part of this track: Wolters Kluwer with their CCH Tagetik Platform, Fluence technologies including Fluence Disclosure Management formerly known as Sturnis365, IBM with what is coming in the next release of Cognos Controller, a widely adopted and very powerful consolidation solution and SAP Group Reporting for S/4HANA.
Planning & Analysis Track (FP&A / XP&A)
- Learn how to accelerate and automate your Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting & Analysis processes by attending the Presentations and live demos of the following FP&A-focused solution vendors: Vena Solutions, Prophix and Pigment.
(ESG) Environmental, Sustainability and Governance Track
- Discover and discuss the ESG challenges ahead of us and how element61 can assist to take off your ESG Reporting journey by attending this track where we will serve an inspirational session on what to retain from the drive for sustainability and ESG reporting and how to tackle it, facilitated by the most appropriate technology.
- See how CCH Tagetik ESG & Sustainability can help you to report on and drive towards a more sustainable business.
Download the detailed agenda here.
After the wrap-up and drink we invite all Performance Management enthusiasts to an optional networking dinner taking place at “the Bistronomy”. The restaurant - located on the ground floor of Living Tomorrow - hosts top chef Marc Clement, an ambassador for Mastercooks Belgium, and renowned for his creative combinations of honest food, craftsmanship and quality. (limited to 55 participants)
Please indicate to which part of the day, you will participate when registering.
This physical event will be held at Living Tomorrow (Indringingsweg 1, 1800 Vilvoorde).
Add event to the calendar
Keen to join us? Register for free...
Registrations are made on a "first come, first served" basis. Register now to reserve your seat.
Something came up and you can't join us anymore?
Don't worry, just let us know by filling in your e-mail address.
In this case, we can change the catering arrangements and avoid unnecessary waste of food.