20 June, 2023
12:00 to 19:00
On Tuesday, June 20th, we're hosting our second element61 CCH® Tagetik Day!
Join us in the Van der Valk Hotel, in Mechelen to learn all about the CCH Tagetik Finance Transformation Platform, discover what other CCH Tagetik customers have realized, exchange ideas with your colleagues and network.
For this second edition, we have built an exciting agenda that can inspire both existing CCH Tagetik customers and people new to CCH Tagetik who want to discover more.
The following topics will be part of the agenda:
- An overview session where the extending CCH Tagetik Finance Transformation Platform connecting finance and operations will be presented. Discover how you can optimize all your financial reporting processes in one platform to deliver better insights, make faster decisions, and drive your business. We will also give you insight in the latest novelties added to the platform, such as Tax reporting & Integrated Business Planning. We will end the overview session with an explanation of the CCH Tagetik roadmap.
- A first customer case from Alcopa on how SAP BPC – a SAP legacy CPM solution - was migrated to CCH Tagetik during a period where Alcopa significantly changed its investment portfolio impacting the reporting architecture of the Group and its affiliates. Alcopa is a family-owned investment firm headquartered in Belgium investing in companies close to its historical competence of international distribution.
- A strategic presentation and demo during which we will explain our vision on how both Modern Data Platforms (MDPs) and CCH Tagetik solutions can play a key role in the ESG data collection & reporting process.
- A first best practice session zooming in on how to realize direct CCH Tagetik integrations with your source systems and your BI solutions.
- A second best practice session allowing you to discover how you can accelerate your planning & improve forecasting accuracy using CCH Tagetik Predictive Intelligence.
- A second customer case from Mediahuis on how they are in the middle of a stepped journey to standardize their detailed budgeting and forecasting models that exist within the different departments into a central CCH Tagetik application complemented by detailed AIH data sets. Mediahuis is a Belgian publisher delivering independent high-quality journalism present in 5 countries with 30+ new brands.
Download the detailed agenda here.
Add event to calendar
You can register below by simply providing your personal coordinates.
This physical event will be held at hotel Van der Valk (Rode-Kruisplein 1-4, 2800 Mechelen).