25 April, 2023
10:00 to 17:30
Kinepolis Brussels: Boulevard du Centenaire - Eeuwfeestlaan 20, 1020 Brussels
Join us on Tuesday, April 25th, 2023 at our annual element61 Microsoft Analytics & AI Day in Kinepolis Brussels focusing on how your organization can innovate through and with Data & Analytics.
For this event, we have – once more – built an exciting agenda with topics relevant to Analytics Architects and Analysts, CFO/CIOs, Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Business Intelligence Professionals.
Throughout the day we will have three tracks:
- A Power BI track perfectly fit for Business Intelligence & Business teams and aimed to empower managers, C-level and BI key-users with Power BI tips-and-tricks, an update on the latest features & some great demos on how to smartly use Power BI and enable insights – amongst other – on Dynamics 365 Business Central, Finance & Operations and S/4HANA.
- An Architectural track aimed to outline and demo important Analytics architectural paradigms on Azure like the Databricks Lakehouse, the role of DBT, Purview and how solutions like TimeXtender can uniquely complement Azure products with automation functionalities.
- A Data Science & Analysis track lets you discover the power of data science with case studies of local business success stories, from problem identification to solution implementation and change management, and even on how to monetize your data.
What's on the agenda?
- A "deep dive" session into the latest "What is new" Power BI features incl. demos of the most recent version and new functionalities.
- A clarifying session on Lakehouse: what it is, why it is relevant to future data warehousing and how it is enabled with Azure & Databricks.
- A testimonial of one of our customers – Aquafin – and their journey to Azure incl. modernized reporting, IoT and data product development with the use of a Modern Data Platform in the Azure Cloud.
- A summary session by element61 on the latest trends in the Analytics space incl. the latest features and services in Azure & Databricks such as Unity Catalog, Azure Purview, Azure Data Factory, Power BI and new functionalities in Azure Databricks.
- A testimonial of Goodman on how they built a modern data platform on Azure using TimeXtender.
- An inspirational session of Data Science use cases element61 delivered over the last two years and how Data Science & Machine Learning have tangible business cases, also in (your) industries.
- A session and hands-on demo using a DevOps way of working within Azure & Databricks incl. how we, as element61, leverage these to do day-to-day development, collaboration and continuous deployment.
- A session to discover our successful Power BI Out-of-the-Box solutions, now – next to Business Central/NAV – also available for Dynamics F&O/AX and S/4HANA sources. This prebuilt best practice, modular Azure Modern Data Platform, with automated data extraction and transformation delivers Power BI Business Intelligence & Analytics in one workweek!
Download the detailed agenda here.
Add event to calendar
Keen to join us? Register for free...
Registrations are made on a "first come, first served" basis. Register now to reserve your seat.
Something came up and you can't join us anymore?
Don't worry, just let us know by filling in your e-mail address.
In this case, we can change the catering arrangements and avoid unnecessary waste of food.