On Thursday June 16th 2022, we're hosting our Qlik Analytics Day 2022!
Join us in Living Tomorrow in Vilvoorde to learn how Qlik Analytics can accelerate closing the gap between data and action.
For this event, we have built an exciting agenda with customer cases and topics relevant for Analytics Architects and Analysts, Business Intelligence Competence leaders, CIO's and BI users on the business side.
The following topics will be part of the agenda:
- A session where Qlik will showcase their latest trends and innovations. Join to learn more about the new functionalities in Qlik Sense SaaS and Qlik's AI & Machine Learning generated Insights.
- An introduction session for people new to Qlik. We'll explain concepts like self-service BI and the Associative Engine, and how to benefit from those in your organization using Qlik Sense.
- A comprehensive overview of the different Analytics and Foundational Services components in the new Qlik Cloud SaaS offering.
- A customer case from Fedrus International (APOK and VMZINC) , a Belgium-based, international building materials group, active in the production and distribution of roof & façade materials, on how Fedrus International modernized its reporting platform with Qlik Sense.
- Several additional customer use cases, a.o. on leveraging AI for Accounts Receivable forecasting and making self-service BI available for a large international group.
- A breakout session on our FIT - Financial Insights Template, the perfect tool to jumpstart your Finance reporting in any SMB setting! We will walk you through the standard financial reporting dashboards of the FIT solution, including balance sheet, profit & loss statement, financial ratios, credit management, cash flow monitoring, …
- A live demo of Komment, the write-back extension of Qlik Sense. We'll show you how Komment enables users to add and change data directly in Qlik's data model, with solid governance and support for concurrent use! A great extension to enable what-if analysis or add comments to your numbers.
- A discovery of 5 things you didn't know about Qlik Sense (yet)! This session contains a mix of recently introduced features by Qlik and stuff we only recently discovered ourselves. Join this session if you want to be impressed by what Qlik Sense can do and take home some useful tips & tricks to implement in your own organization.
After the successful evening event of the Qlik Analytics Day 2021, we again welcome our event participants to an optional Qlik networking diner taking place at “the Bistronomy”. The restaurant - located on the ground floor of Living Tomorrow - hosts top chef Marc Clement, an ambassador for Mastercooks Belgium, and renowned for his creative combinations of honest food, craftsmanship and quality.
Please indicate to which part of the day, you will participate, when registering.
This physical event will be held at Living Tomorrow (Indringingsweg 1, 1800 Vilvoorde).
Add event to calendar
Something came up and you can't join us anymore?
Don't worry, just let us know by filling in your e-mail address.
In this case, we can change the catering arrangements and avoid unnecessary waste of food.