Controllersday - The Digital Controller
More than ever, the controller is impacted by the changes in storing & sharing information, resulting in the creation of new business opportunities. Innovative information services, restructuring and rebuilding the Value Chain of Porter, changes in the expectations towards the responsibilities and the role of the controller, etc. it are only a few of the challenges controllers are confronted with.
Today, more shuffles are being predicted to define the landscape in which the controller will operate. How can the controller proactively initiate and manage change as it occurs? Or, do we dare to state that the future of the controller can be put into question?
We've defined an exciting conference programme in which you will get insight in the renewed role of the controller, driven by changes in today's business models and new technologies. Today, we are happy to share with you our detailed agenda!
In this debate, the key note speaker and field experts will compare academic insights with practice.
The panel members are:
- Paolo Quattrone, Professor & Chair of Accounting, Governance and Social Innovation, the University of Edinburgh Business School
- Victor Grozza , Senior Manager KPMG Advisory
- Hans Verheggen, Director, PWC
- Ingmar Christiaens , Partner Advisory Services, EY
- Bart Deckers, Managing Director, Accenture
- Nick Van Maele, Solution Manager, TriFinance
- Moderator: Veerle De Wit, CFO, Innovative Solutions for Finance
Location: Vlerick Campus Brussels - Bolwerklaan 21 -1210 Brussels (easy access by public transport)