Join us on Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 at Qubiz in Nazareth for the annual element61 Qlik Analytics Day. This year's focus will be on the powerful capabilities of Qlik Cloud, providing you with valuable insights on how to get the most out of your Qlik products.
The sessions will cover a range of topics related to Qlik Cloud, including Qlik Automations and Reporting Services, lifecycle development, how to migrate your client's managed environment and more.
Our agenda is designed for Analytics Architects, Data Engineers & Data Scientists, CIOs, CFOs and Business Intelligence Professionals. We have an exciting lineup of sessions, including:
- Accelerate Business Insights with a Qlik-powered Modern Data Platform where we will discuss how Big Data and Realtime Analytics projects can be solved using the Qlik Data Integration tools.
- A breakout session on our FIT (Financial Insights Template), the perfect solution to jumpstart your financial reporting. We will guide you through the standard financial reporting dashboards, including Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Financial Ratios, AR & AP and Cash Flow.
- An overview of what a migration process looks like in our "Migrating to Qlik Cloud" session, including an overview of the requirements and costs associated with transitioning from QlikView or Qlik Sense.
- A session showcasing Qlik Cloud Automated Reporting Services, during which we will dive into the Qlik Reporting Services and Automations, exploring some of the many functionalities that Qlik Cloud offers on top of Qlik Sense.
- The comeback, by popular demand, of our Updates session with Exploring the Latest and Greatest in Qlik Sense: 5 Features You Need to Know. Discover the latest advancements in Qlik Sense and learn about the top five features that will help you optimize your analytics experience.
- A Qlik Lifecycle Development session focusing on the best practices for managing the lifecycle of your Qlik apps and how to leverage the benefits of Qlik Cloud. This session will show the solution provided by Qlik Cloud to help you manage the lifecycle of Qlik apps, which can be a challenging task.
- A compelling customer case from one of our valued clients, Dejond, which will share their experience of migrating from QlikView to Qlik Cloud. They will talk about the benefits they have seen since making the transition.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to gain valuable insights and network with other professionals in the Qlik Analytics industry.
The participants of the event are also invited to an optional Qlik networking dinner. When registering, please indicate to which part of the day you will participate.
Add event to calendar
Keen to join us? Register for free...
Registrations are made on a "first come, first served" basis. Register now to reserve your seat.