On February 25th 2014, element61 organized the Microsoft Business Analytics Day, focusing on delivering business insights using the Microsoft Business Analytics portfolio. We welcomed over 140 visitors, making the event a big success !
We offered parallel sessions, allowing visitors to choose between Customer testimonials or presentations focusing on the existing and new features in the Microsoft Business Analytics stack.
In the first track we presented the following sessions:
- Customer testimonial of Woonhaven Antwerpen, Business Intelligence in the Non-profit sector using an end-to-end Microsoft BI solution.
- Customer testimonial of Isabel using end-to-end Microsoft Business Intelligence for delivering Customer Insights
- Master Data Management defined and how to get started with Master Data Services 2012
- How to successfully start with Microsoft Business Intelligence : roadmap, cloud or inhouse, coaching & co-development model and organisational aspects of a BICC
In the second track the following topics were covered - exclusively focusing on showcasing the end-user solutions Microsoft offers through Microsoft Excel and Sharepoint:
- Reporting & Analysis with Microsoft Business Intelligence : complete Platform demo
- Self-Service BI today with PowerPivot and PowerView
- The future of PowerBI : PowerQuery & PowerMap
We would like to thank everyone who visited the event, and we are looking forward to welcoming you at our future events.