Working at element61 will allow you to develop and extend your knowledge and network in Business Analytics with the Microsoft BI Platform. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group of "Analytics" professionals in the Belgian Business Analytics landscape. You will be able to work on data-driven projects in various industries which will allow you to use your skills and knowledge to their full extent.
Our Microsoft BI Competence Center counts over 250 man-years of experience in Microsoft Business Analytics. Our team obtains and maintains over 25 Microsoft Analytics certificates on a yearly basis, consisting of over 30 Azure Data Engineers.
element61 is a Gold Microsoft Data Analytics / Data Platform & Cloud Platform partner, at the forefront of the newer versions and technologies including Microsoft Power BI, Azure, SQL Server and Databricks.
- Definition of strategies and roadmaps to implement Microsoft Azure & BI Solutions
- User requirements, design and develop reports, analysis, dashboards and data warehousing / datalakes / Modern Data Platform layers
- Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of users, including sharing best practices
- Perform configuration and customization related activities to answer reporting needs
- Data integration, data quality and data conversion design and implementation
- Documentation of solutions, configuration and program modifications according to internal standards
All of this with the leading Microsoft Azure for Analytics, BI & SQL Server suite (Power BI, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Master Data Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Databricks …)
- Ideally you have 5+ years of relevant experience in designing, developing and implementing solutions in Business Intelligence
- You have 3+ years experience with the Microsoft Azure Modern Data Platform (Analytics-oriented Services), Power BI & SQL Server suite
- Preferably you have a University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- As an entrepreneurial personality, you are result- and customer-focused and you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of personal responsibilities and limited formalities
- You are a team player, flexible, creative, and eager to learn
- You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and good communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com