element61 is looking for several (Junior) Analytics Architects / Data Engineer / Business Intelligence Consultants to join our Microsoft, Qlik or SAP Analytics Competence Center.
Working at element61 will allow you to develop and extend your knowledge and network in Business Analytics within one of our leading Analytics Competence Centers. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group in the Belgian Business Analytics landscape. You will be able to work on data-driven projects in various industries, allowing you to develop your Analytics skills and knowledge to their full extent. You will be surrounded by the most experienced Data Engineering colleagues that will guide and support you to work on Analytics & Business Intelligence projects. You will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation of leading Business Intelligence solutions.
Our Microsoft Competence Center counts over 35 certified Microsoft Business Analytics professionals. element61 is a threefold Gold Microsoft Partner (Data Analytics, Data Platform and Cloud Platform) partner, at the forefront of the newest versions and technologies including Power BI and the full Microsoft Analytics & AI stack. We were also the first partner to get certified as Advanced Specialisation partner for Analytics on Azure and have leading Qlik & SAP Analytics Competence Centers. All of them have vacancies and any previous experience of preference will be taken into account.
- Design and develop BI & Analytics reports, analysis, dashboards and data warehousing / datalake layers
- Analytics Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Conduct Analytics knowledge transfer and Analytics training of users, including sharing best practices
- Perform configuration and customization related activities to answer reporting needs
- ETL design, data integration, data quality, master data and data conversion design and implementation
- Documentation of Analytics solutions, configuration and program modifications according to internal standards
- Potentially you have had a first experience with Analytics & AI, but this is not required
- Preferably you have a university degree in Business Engineering, Management Information Systems, Civil Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent through experience or passion
- As an entrepreneurial personality, you are result- and customer-focused and you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of personal responsibilities and limited formalities
- You are a team player, flexible, creative, and eager to learn
- You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and good communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch
Are you interested in this opportunity ?
Send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.