Junior Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant
element61 is looking for a Junior Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant to join our Microsoft BI Competence Center.
Working at element61 will allow you to develop and extend your knowledge and network in business analytics with the Microsoft BI Platform. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group of BI & CPM professionals in the Belgian Business Analytics landscape. You will be able to work on data driven projects in various industries which will allow you to develop your skills and knowledge to your full extent.
Our Microsoft BI Competence Center counts over 100 manyears of experience in Microsoft Business Analytics. element61 is a Gold Microsoft Data Analytics partner, at a forefront in the newer versions and technologies including Self Service BI with PowerBI, Azure and SQL Server 2016/Next.
You will be surrounded by the most experienced Microsoft Business Intelligence & SQL Server colleagues that will guide and support you to work on Business Intelligence projects at the customers’ premises or at our offices with SQL Server. You will get the opportunity to get acquainted with various businesses and industries in which you will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation leading Business Intelligence solutions.
- Design and develop reports, analysis, dashboards and data warehousing layers
- Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of users, including sharing best practices
- Perform configuration and customization related activities to answer reporting needs
- ETL, data integration, data quality and data conversion design and implementation
- Documentation of solutions, configuration and program modifications according to internal standards
All of this with the leading Microsoft BI & SQL Server suite (PowerBI, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Master Data Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Data Factory, Cortana Intelligence Suite, …)
- Potentially you have had a first experience with the Microsoft BI & SQL Server suite (PowerBI, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Master Data Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Data Factory, Cortana Intelligence Suite, …) and the more recent versions of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016.
- Preferably you have a University Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- As an entrepreneurial personality, you are result and customer focused and you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of personal responsibilities and limited formalities.
- You are a team player, flexible, creative, and eager to learn.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills and good communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch.