Junior Business Intelligence Consultant
element61 is looking for a Junior BI Consultant to join one of the Business Intelligence Technology competence centers working with IBM, Microsoft, SAP or Qlik
Working at element61 will allow you to develop and extend your knowledge and network in Performance Management and Business Analytics. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group of BI & CPM professionals in the Belgian Business Analytics landscape. You will be able to work on the larger and more challenging projects in our territory which will allow you to use your skills and knowledge to your full extent.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a continuous learning environment (yearly budget of 15 man-days on personal knowledge development) amongst a highly skilled group of consultants.
Together with a Senior team member you will work on Business Intelligence projects at the customers’ premises or at our offices. You are able to apprehend complex business situations and you will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation of leading Business Intelligence solutions.
- Design and develop reports, analysis, dashboards and data warehousing layers
- Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of users, including sharing best practices
- Perform configuration and customization related activities to answer reporting needs
- ETL, data integration, data quality and data conversion design and implementation
- Documentation of solutions, configuration and program modifications according to internal standards
- Preferably you have a University Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- As an entrepreneurial personality, you are result and customer focussed and you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of personal responsibilities and limited formalities.
- You are a team player, flexible, creative, and eager to learn.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills and good communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch.