You are here
Microsoft Business Analytics Day 2019
Join us on March 14 th, 2019 at our annual element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day focusing on delivering business insights using the Microsoft portfolio.
Learn how Microsoft solutions can cover your reporting, analysis & dashboarding needs if you are new to Microsoft BI or discover the new & exciting new features of the latest Microsoft SQL Server 2019-edition and the PowerBI solutions.
The element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day is the most focused Business User oriented event on the Microsoft Business Analytics portfolio in the local marketplace.
OPTIONAL (and separate registration)
In the morning of this year’s edition we organize a hands-on PowerBI workshop -for a more limited audience- where you will be able to produce your own, very first Microsoft PowerBI dashboard and learn the basics of getting started with this Self-Service BI solution that is taking the market by storm.
We offer parallel sessions, allowing you to choose between Customer testimonials or presentations focusing on the existing and new features in the Microsoft Business Analytics stack, with a focus on the Business Manager & Business Analyst:
- Showcase demo of the most recent versions of PowerBI and Azure Data Science modules
- Customer testimonial of Carmeuse on the combined use of Microsoft BI, TimeXtender and Tagetik
- Solution demo of the Data Warehouse Automation solution TimeXtender Discovery Hub
- Solution demo of CCH Tagetik, the preferred Planning, Budgeting and Consolidation solution for Microsoft BI customers
- "Out of the Box" Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics Nav / Business Central customers
- Data Science beyond the hype : Real Life Applications in Production using Azure
- What is New in PowerBI (last 18 months)
- How to design a Microsoft Business Intelligence & Analytics architecture, both on-premise and in the Cloud
- How to migrate your Microsoft Business Intelligence & Analytics environment to the Cloud
- "Azure Data Factory" in-depth session
The location has a limitation of 140 participants, so registrations are made on a "first come, first served" basis.
The event will be hosted at Living Tomorrow in Vilvoorde (Belgium).
The event will start at noon 12am with a sandwich lunch, presentations will start at 1pm and the event will end around 6 pm with a networking reception