Introduction to Data Engineering with Azure Databricks (Webinar)
Interested in Azure Databricks or looking for some best-practices? Join this virtual webinar!
Databricks offers an integrated platform simplifying working with Apache Spark. Through an integrated workspace, users of Databricks can collaborate with Notebooks, set-up shared data integrations and clusters and align Databricks within IT security and governance procedures (e.g. active directory integration, virtual network security, access rules, etc.). Within the Databricks platform, Data engineers and Data Scientists can set-up real-time data pipeline, run data mining, schedule data jobs and much more.
In this session we will
- Guide you through the various possibilities in using the Databricks notebooks, data integrations and clusters.
- Demo common set-ups
- Highlight differences & similarities vs. other solutions to run your Data Science & Data Engineering scripts
- Share best-practices on using Azure DevOps with Azure Databricks for versioning & continuous deployment
Register for this session both if you are interested in Azure Databricks (beginner) or looking for some best-practices (experienced user).
This virtual sessions is 100% free and open for all who want to join.
This is the first in a series of 3 webinars. In these virtual, online sessions (organized via Microsoft Teams, but accessible from any browser) the element61 team will present:
- What the solution is and the function it has in a modern data platform
- How you can practically use it and what you need to pay attention to when setting it up
- A real-life demo on the tool and its functionalities
- Allow for Q&A on questions from the audience
This 1,5 hour virtual meeting will be a great way to catch-up get up to speed with the different tools. Furthermore, use the opportunity to ask your questions to our experts.
These virtual sessions are 100% free and open for all who want to join.
Each of the session is a stand-alone session so you don’t need to join all three sessions.
Registration via following form