Introduction to Azure Data Factory (Webinar)
Interested to get started with Azure or looking for some best-practices? Join this virtual webinar!
Azure Data Factory is thé tool in Azure to orchestrate, schedule and manage all data movements & pipelines.
In this session we will
- Guide you through the various data movement & transformations use-cases Azure Data Factory supports
- Demo common set-ups incl. running SSIS, incremental loading from an on-premise to cloud, running Databricks scripts and running SQL stored procedures
- Highlight differences & similarities vs. SQL Server Integration Services
- Share best-practices on using Azure DevOps with Azure Data Factory for versioning & continuous deployment
Register for this session both if you are interested in Azure Data Factory (beginner) or looking for some best-practices (experienced user).
This virtual sessions is 100% free and open for all who want to join.
This is the first in a series of 3 webinars. In these virtual, online sessions (organized via Microsoft Teams, but accessible from any browser) the element61 team will present:
- What the solution is and the function it has in a modern data platform
- How you can practically use it and what you need to pay attention to when setting it up
- A real-life demo on the tool and its functionalities
- Allow for Q&A on questions from the audience
This 1,5 hour virtual meeting will be a great way to catch-up get up to speed with the different tools. Furthermore, use the opportunity to ask your questions to our experts.
These virtual sessions are 100% free and open for all who want to join.
Each of the session is a stand-alone session so you don’t need to join all three sessions.
Registration via following form