IBM Business Analytics Day 2020
Invest 1/2 day to learn all about or update yourself on the IBM Business Analytics portfolio! Learn from best practices and network with other local IBM Cognos users.
Join us on Thursday May 14th, 2020 at our annual element61 IBM Business Analytics Day focusing on delivering business insights using the IBM Cognos Business Intelligence & Performance Management Solutions.
The element61 IBM Business Analytics Day is the most Business User oriented event focusing on the IBM Cognos Analytics, IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) and IBM Cognos Controller portfolio in the local marketplace, with extensive software demos of all the modules.
Join us for learning how IBM Cognos Business Analytics solutions can meet your reporting, analysis & dashboarding needs if you are new to IBM Cognos BI or -if you are already a user today- to discover the new exciting features of the latest versions IBM Cognos Analytics 11, IBM Planning Analytics, IBM Controller 10.4.2 and how you can innovate thru Spark and AI.
In our customer case, you will learn how Moore Belgium is using IBM Planning Analytics to ensure budgeting and forecasting cross their 6 business units. Join us to discover the solution and implementation, explained by Pascal Vanhove, CFO of Moore Belgium.
After the keynotes, we offer parallel sessions, allowing you to choose between presentations focusing on the existing and new features in the IBM Cognos Business Analytics stack :
- See complete software-demos of the newest IBM Cognos Analytics 11 release, the new IBM Planning Analytics for Planning & Budgeting and the newest version of IBM Cognos Controller can
- Get some insights on the process and best practices for upgrading from Cognos 10 to IBM Cognos Analytics 11
- Get introduced to IBM Watson Studio for Data Discovery and AI
- Learn how to build a business solution with IBM SPSS Modeler without coding
- How to use Python, R and Spark within IBM Watson Studio
- Expert session on Building Dashboards in IBM Cognos Analytics 11