element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day 2016
Join us on February 25 th, 2016 at our element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day focusing on delivering business insights using the Microsoft Business Analytics portfolio.
The element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day is the most focused Business User oriented event on the Microsoft Business Analytics portfolio in the local marketplace.
Learn how Microsoft solutions can cover your reporting, analysis & dashboarding needs if you are new to Microsoft BI or discover the new & exciting new features of the Microsoft SQL Server 2016-edition and the PowerBI solution.
We offer parallel sessions, allowing you to choose between Customer testimonials or presentations focusing on the existing and new features in the Microsoft Business Analytics stack, with a focus on the Business Manager & Business Analyst.
The agenda includes :
- solution demos of the complete Microsoft BI offering with a focus on the newly released SQL Server 2016-version :
* Reporting & Analysis with Microsoft Business Intelligence 2016 : complete BI platform demo
* Self-Service BI and Data Discovery with PowerBI in SQL Server 2016
- What is new in SQL Server 2016 - back-end & ETL with SSIS
- Planning, Budgeting & Consolidation solutions for Microsoft BI customers : Tagetik-demo
- Customer testimonials of Stibbe, Isabel Group and MSF Supply on successfully deploying Microsoft Business Intelligence
- Microsoft Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers
- Performance Tuning for SQL Server - tips & techniques
- Agile BI and Data warehousing automation with TimeXtender
You can download the full agenda as a PDF here.
The location has a limitation of 140 participants, so registrations are made on a "first come, first served" basis.
Register already now to reserve your seat and add the event to your Outlook Calendar.
The venue for the event is Living Tomorrow in Vilvoorde (Belgium).
The event will start at 12.00 with a sandwich lunch, presentations start at 13.00 and ends around 18.00 with a drink and networking possibilities.