You are here
Join us on 20th of March at the BIMAC Controllersday on Forecasting at the Salons Waerboom (Groot-Bijgaarden).
During this full day seminar, you will:
- Get insight in what forecasting is and how it differs from budgeting.
- Become familiar with the different types of forecasting & how they can improve your performance and provide superior results.
- Get insight in the added value of business analytics in support of the forecasting process and enterprise performance management.
- Learn how predictive business analytics can help your organization understand its various drivers of financial forecasting, their relationship to future outcomes and improve managerial decision-making.
- Gary Cokins (Founder and CEO at Analytics Based Performance Management, expertin designing, integrating and implementing analytics based enterprise performancemanagement systems, including strategy maps, budgeting, forecasting & supply chain management)
- Larry Maisel (Founder and CEO at Decision Vu, recognised leader in the field of Performance Management, specialized in forecasting, planning, budgeting, management reporting & dashboards)
Authors of the book Predictive Business Analytics (2013)
08:30 - 09:00 Morning coffee and registration
09:00 - 09:30 Welcome and introduction
09:30 - 11:00 Keynote: Lawrence Maisel - Introduction to forecasting
11:00 - 11:30 Coffee break
11:30 - 13:00 Keynote: Gary Cokins - Predictive Business Analytics & Statistical Forecasting
13:00 - 14:00 Walking lunch
14:00 - 15:15 Panel debate Sales and Operational Planning and difference with financial forecasting
15:15 - 15:45 Coffee
15:45 - 16:15 Reliable forecasting "Expect the unexpected" by KPMG
16:15 - 17:00 Business Case Forecasting
17:00 - 17:30 Reliability on Forecasting applied on election pols
17:30 - 18:00 Wrap-up
18:00 - ... Closing drink with networking