element61 SAP Business Analytics Day 2013
Join us on November 28th, 2013 at our annual element61 SAP Business Analytics & Performance Management event focusing on delivering better, more accurate and dynamic Budgets, Forecasts and Financial Reports using the SAP Business Analytics portfolio.
With over 100 participants last year and over 120 participants registered to date, this is the most focused event on the SAP Business Analytics portfolio in the local marketplace, offering parallel sessions allowing you to choose between Finance-focused or Business Intelligence oriented presentations.
We think we have been able to compose an interesting agenda, combining customer cases, product demos, integration roadmap and best practices.
In the Business Oriented track we present the following sessions:
- Moving from BEGAAP Conso on SEM-BCS to a multi-GAAP (BE, GE & IFRS) using SAP BPC V10 NW at Elia
- Enabling business user reporting and analysis using SAP BW 7.3 and BusinessObjects 4.1 at Omega Pharma
- Best Practices for using SAP BPC for Cash Forecasting
- An integrated approach to Planning, Consolidation and Reporting at Acerta using SAP BPC V10 Microsoft
- How to succesfully organise for BI & Performance Management : The concept of a BICC/BACC
In the Solutions Track the following topics are covered:
- "Introducing SAP BPC V10", a session dedicated to people new to SAP BPC
- Latest novelties on SAP BPC V10 and V10.1, a "What's new" & roadmap session for existing customers
- Self Service BI made easy ? SAP BusinessObjects shows the way
- SAP Design Studio: Has the successor to Bex WAD & BO Xcelsius finally arrived ?
Ps. in case you already registered following our Mark the Date-emailing or through the website, there is no need to register again. 2 weeks prior to the event you will receive a final confirmation email. In case you registered and finally can not make it, we would appreciate a cancellation email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event will start at 12.00 with a sandwich lunch, presentations start at 13.00 and
ends around 18.00 with a drink and networking possibilities.