element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day 2015
Final agenda announced - Only 40 places left - Register now !
Join us on February 26th, 2015 at our element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day focusing on delivering business insights using the Microsoft Business Analytics portfolio.
The element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Day is the most focused Business User oriented event on the Microsoft Business Analytics portfolio in the local marketplace.
Learn how Microsoft solutions can cover your reporting, analysis & dashboarding needs if you are new to Microsoft BI or discover the new & exciting new features of the Microsoft SQL Server 2014-edition and the PowerBI solutions.
We offer parallel sessions, allowing you to choose between Customer testimonials or presentations focusing on the existing and new features in the Microsoft Business Analytics stack, with a focus on the Business Manager & Business Analyst.
The agenda includes :
- solution demos of the complete Microsoft BI offering :
* Reporting & Analysis with Microsoft Business Intelligence: complete BI platform demo
* Self-Service BI and Data Discovery with PowerPivot, PowerView, PowerBI, PowerQuery and PowerMap
- Planning, Budgeting & Consolidation solutions for Microsoft BI customers : demos of Tagetik and SAP BPC
- Customer testimonials of successfully deploying Microsoft Business Intelligence at OCMW Brugge and NMBS Europe
- Introducing the Azure Cloud in your Microsoft BI projects
In the more in-depth, technical sessions we cover the following topics :
- Use Power Query to seamlessly report on your Multi-dimensional Cubes
- Creative Ways to use SQL Server Master Data Services for common DWH Challenges
- Predictive & Advanced Analytics with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
- In-depth session : getting started with Power BI from a technical perspective
- Making the most out of your SQL Server 2012/2014-upgrade for Datawarehousing & BI
The location has a limitation of 140 participants, so registrations are made on a "first come, first served" basis.
The event will start at 12.00 with a sandwich lunch, presentations start at 13.00 and
ends around 18.00 with a drink and networking possibilities.