You are here
SAP Business Analytics Day 2017
Join us on Thursday November 23th, 2017 at our annual element61 SAP Business Analytics & Performance Management event focusing on delivering the most appropriate future proof Business Intelligence, Performance Management and data warehouse projects for your SAP landscape using SAP’s innovative Business Analytics solution portfolio.
With over 140 participants year after year, this is the most business focused event to understand which SAP Business Analytics solutions will fulfil your current and future reporting requirements. Have lunch with peers from your industry and functional domains. Swap stories and learn what they’re doing to maximize their SAP investments. We have composed an interesting agenda offering the choice between business and technology oriented tracks, organized in parallel, which will allow you to get a better insight into SAP’s latest Business Analytics solution portfolio and roadmap and learn from other SAP Business Analytics customers realized projects. The preliminary agenda topics are:
- SAP Business Analytics Roadmap & Strategy session
- Get introduced to SAP Leonardo, SAP’s new digital innovation system, integrating breakthrough technologies running seamlessly in the cloud. It offers design thinking methodology and SAP expertise to help you rapidly adopt new capabilities and business models – and accelerate your digital transformation.
- Understand what BW4HANA can offer you compared to the traditional BW environments and open data warehousing using SAP HANA
- Get a first demo of SAP BPC11 which has been designed specifically for BW4HANA and is offering simplification both in the front- and backend coupled with an improved user experience and better integration with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC also formerly known as BusinessObjects Cloud)
- How to address the new IFRS 16 regulation on Lease acounting using Nakisa and SAP BPC
- Deep dive demo of SAP Lumira 2.0 combining functionality from the former SAP Lumira with Design Studio
- Learn what our SAP endorsed SAP BPC implementation accelerator solution can offer for your next Planning, budgeting and forecast project
- Best Practices to enhance the capabilities of SAP BPC 10.1
- Learn first-hand how element61 customers such as Etex, Matexi and Atlas Copco have optimized their reporting landscape both for consolidation and planning using SAP BPC embedded and standard running on HANA
The detailed agenda will be shared a couple of weeks before the event.