Vous êtes ici
Senior Budgeting and Planning Consultant
element61 is looking for Senior Budgeting and Planning Consultant to strengthen the Corporate Performance Management team
As a Senior Budgeting and Planning Consultant you will be involved in:
- Interviewing our clients in order to understand their current and desired financial and non-financial planning processes
- Translating these requirements into a design and architecture and implementing this in one of the leading Budgeting and Planning solutions, all whilst incorporating best practice methodology
- Analysing and determining solutions to model-building issues and developing interfaces to other systems
- Providing end-user training to our clients on model usage, administration and maintenance
- Project management and business development
You manage your own time and organize accordingly. Supported by highly experienced sales and management teams, you concentrate on managing Budgeting and Planning projects.
Preferably you have a University Degree or equivalent by experience
You have a strong financial background with a proven working knowledge of financial consolidation, group accounting and financial processes such as budgeting and forecasting, or financial reporting.
Ideally you have 5 years of relevant experience in designing, developing and implementing budgeting and planning solutions as either a financial controller, consultant or project leader.
You have experience with one or more of the leading Budgeting and Planning solutions such as Cognos Planning (Adaytum), Hyperion HFM/Enterprise, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Strategic Finance, SAP (SAP SEM, Outlooksoft, Cartesis, SRC - Business Objects Planning).
You are assertive and communicative, enabling you to work and network at multiple levels within large organisations. You are fluent in English and either Dutch or French.
As an entrepreneurial personality, you are result and customer focussed and you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of personal responsibilities and limited formalities. You are a team player, flexible, creative, and eager to learn.