Vous êtes ici
Business Objects Business Intelligence Technology
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence consolidates all SAP BusinessObjects front-end products or products used by the end-users to consult and/or create reports. SAP has integrated the full BusinessObjects product portfolio within their own offerings starting 2007, after the acquisition of the company.
Within the product portfolio of Business Intelligence, you can find the own developed products by BusinessObjects, next to products they have acquired and integrated in the product suite (e.g. Crystal Reports, Xcelsius).
The SAP BusinessObjects BI platform is the core of the reporting and analysis suite. The platform is used as primary access to publish, store, create and share reports and to perform analysis within the different products. The SAP BusinessObjects BI platform can be the portal environment towards your integrated reporting environment.
The integrated SAP BusinessObjects BI platform can contain following products:
- SAP BusinessObjects WebIntelligence; the analysis tool for your relational environment. Within SAP BusinessObjects WebIntelligence, you can easily create your own report with attractive charts, a flexible lay-out and advanced drilling functionality.
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards: the interactive management dashboard tool. The successor of Crystal Xcelsius will allow you to create interactive dashboards with drill through capacities towards your detailed analysis in SAP BusinessObjects WebIntelligence or even towards more detailed SAP Crystal reports
- SAP BusinessObjects Live Office: get the report data in your office environment with some simple clicks. Whenever the data has changed in your database just click the refresh button to get your most recent data into the presentation, excel or word document of your choice.
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis: lets you make OLAP analysis on SAP Netweaver BW cubes and queries.As successor of SAP BEx analyser, the tool comes in two versions: as add on for MS Office and integrated within the SAP BusinessObjects platform as web tool. The web tool will make use of the new charting engine of SAP BusinessObjects’ Web Intelligence.
- SAP Crystal Reports; the pixel precise reporting tool, that will deliver reports on which you can rely on. SAP Crystal Reports is mainly used for fixed reporting. Crystal can be used to drill through, to analyze your figures if you don’t feel the need for a strong graphical interface.
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer: search your data as you do with Google. Within Explorer you will be able to explore your data, represent it in tables or charts and share your insights with other users.
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile: makes your reports available on mobile devices so that you can consult your reports on the road via various appliances.
With all these individual products, SAP BusinessObjects offers a wide variety of solutions into a stable environment for your reporting and analysis. On top of the current products, SAP BusinessObjects is constantly improving and extending the product suite with new integrations, enhancements and even new products.
element61’s consultants are constantly following the most recent developments within the SAP BusinessObjects product portfolio, to be able to offer the best solution towards our customers.
Contact us to learn more about the SAP BusinessObjects product portfolio.