Webinar Series : Microsoft Business Analytics Week 2021
Join us between March 8th and March 11th, 2021 at our annual element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Week focusing on delivering Business Insights & Analytics using the Microsoft portfolio. Given the circumstances, we will be hosting the event through a virtual event platform.
Learn how Microsoft solutions can cover your Reporting, Dashboarding & Data Science needs if you are new to Microsoft BI or discover the exciting new features of the latest Azure, Microsoft SQL Server and Power BI releases.
In this exceptional year, we offer a week program with 3 morning Analytics tracks (9.00-10.20 a.m.) + a highlight event on Thursday morning (9.00-12.45 a.m.)
- Monday March 8 th, our topic is Power BI with tips, tricks & some best-practices
- Tuesday March 9 th, we offer you 3 sessions focused on Data Governance: why you should care + 2 demos of Data Governance solutions
- Wednesday March 10 th, we will guide you through the Azure Synapse offering and how to embrace Synapse for modern data warehousing & Business Intelligence
- Thursday March 11 th, we host a summit event with 10 sessions with a great blend of topics, products and testimonials (see agenda for all detail)
The element61 Microsoft Business Analytics Week is the most Business User oriented event on the Microsoft Analytics & Data portfolio in the local marketplace.
The virtual event offers various parallel sessions allowing you to compose your own agenda in function of your personal interest.
Following topics will be covered :
- Showcase demo of the most recent versions of Power BI, Azure Synapse and Azure Purview
- How to embrace Azure for industry 4.0 OT data, process engineering & manufacturing insights using Azure Data Explorer, TSI & Grafana
- A customer testimonial of ASAP HR, on how they benefit from the modernisation of their data platform to the Azure cloud
- Comparing the options for an on premise vs. cloud Data Warehouse architecture with Microsoft
- "Out of the Box" Business Intelligence for Microsoft Business Central / Dynamics NAV customers
- Solution demo of the Data Warehouse Automation solution TimeXtender
- Solution demo of Vena Solutions, the preferred Planning, Budgeting and Consolidation solution for Microsoft BI customers
- Solution demo of Ataccama ONE, the unified platform for Data Governance, Data Quality and Master Data Management
- Using Azure Databricks & Power BI for real-time data insights
- How to facilitate Machine Learning using MLOps tools like MLflow and Azure Machine Learning
Your registration will allow you to take part in all sessions of the Microsoft Business Analytics Week with one, single registration.
Sit back & enjoy the event from the comfort of your home: we look forward to meeting you in the week of March 8th, 2021 !