Join us on Thursday November 15th, 2018 at our annual element61 SAP Business Analytics & Performance Management event focusing on delivering the most appropriate future proof Business Intelligence, Performance Management and data warehouse projects for your SAP landscape using SAP’s innovative Business Analytics solution portfolio.
With over 140 participants year after year, this is the most business focused event to understand which SAP Business Analytics solutions will fulfil your current and future reporting requirements. Have lunch and network with peers from your industry and functional domains and exchange experiences to learn what they are doing to maximize their SAP investments.
OPTIONAL (and separate registration)
In the morning of this year’s edition we organize a hands-on workshop -for a more limited audience- where you will be able to produce your own SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) dashboards and test the easy integration with SAP BPC.
In the afternoon we will continue with our usual agenda format and offer participants a choice between Solution demos, Customer Cases and strategic advice.
Whether you are an existing user or new to SAP Business Analytics (SAP BA) you will be able to learn from best practices, other customer experiences and discover what the SAP BA portfolio can offer today and in the years ahead in the on-premise, cloud or even hybrid world.
Our agenda will offer you the possibility to:
- Understand the SAP Business Analytics Roadmap & how to evolve into an “Intelligent Enterprise”
- A detailed presentation of the expanding SAP Analytics cloud offering covering BI, Planning as well as its new Predictive capabilities
- Get a detailed demo of SAP BPC 11 which has been designed specifically for BW/4HANA and is offering simplification both in the front- and backend coupled with an improved user experience and better integration with SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Learn how SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) work seamlessly together offering Agile modelling, data preparation and visualization in an open cloud platform
- Find-out how SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) can help you to streamline your Sales & Operations planning
- Increase your knowledge of a likely candidate for a standard for busines reporting called IBCS (International Business Communication Standards)
- See how SAP Financial Performance Management (FS-PER) can help your organization to become more efficient in detailed Product / Service costing and analyze any level of Product and customer profitability regardless of volumes and without data replication
- Discover SAP S4/HANA Cloud consolidation and Group Reporting which is SAP’s new cloud based solution for Consolidaton and Group reporting that runs perfectly on S4/HANA but integrates easily with non-SAP systems in a hybrid environment
- Acquire insight into how other customers are using SAP BA solutions by attending customer case presentations on the latest product versions of BPC and BW (including BPC 11 and BW4/HANA) covering both legal Consolidation and Planning, budgeting & forecasting scenarios