Optimize affiliate reporting with CCH Tagetik (Webinar)
Eager to accelerate and smoothen your affiliates reporting & close cycle? Experience how element61 can support your faster close appetite, supported by CCH Tagetik Consolidation & Close.
Join this free webinar.
In this live webinar we will focus on how CCH Tagetik facilitates the end-user reporting & close cycle, with:
- Comprehensive workflow providing a collaborative environment to communicate with users, assign activities and track progress.
- Intercompany Cockpit to monitor all transactions, match between entities on a graphical dashboard, define groups of accounts and materiality thresholds.
- Comprehensive reporting, accommodating both Web and Excel for data entry and reporting, together with Word & PowerPoint for narrative reporting.
Register for this session both if you are responsible for reporting at an affiliate or at group level.
This virtual sessions is 100% free and open for all who want to join.
CCH Tagetik offers a modern consolidation and reporting solution as part of integrated CPM platform with next to consolidation also planning, forecasting, budgeting, management reporting and disclosure management in one single solution. One unique source of data to provide complete visibility and full control towards the finance audience.
element61 is a seasoned consultancy firm with relevant experience and expertise throughout all CPM processes.
This is the first in a series of 3 webinars demonstrating practical aspect of CCH Tagetik, in the context of actual or budget reporting and consolidation.
In these virtual, online sessions (organized via Microsoft Teams, but accessible from any browser) the element61 team will present:
- Short introduction
- Live demo of the solution in context of the webinar topic
- Allow for Q&A on questions from the audience
Each of the session is a stand-alone session so you don’t need to join all three sessions.
You will receive an invitation with the URL to the virtual meeting upon registration.