Microsoft Analytics & AI Day 2021
Join us on Thursday September 16th 2021 at our element61 Microsoft Analytics & AI Day in Kinepolis Brussels focusing on how your organization can innovate through and with data.
On this day we invite both Business and more technical people Data Science & and how you can get started in your organization. Have lunch and network with peers from your industry and/or functional domains and share experiences on how data is being put to use successfully in your organisation.
What's on the agenda?
During the event, we will happily give the stage to some of our customers:
- The Analytics team of Umicore will present their Azure Analytics Modern Data Platform, including the use of TimeXtender.
- The R&D team of Materialise will talk about how they are using Azure to connect their 3D printers and enable efficiency in R&D development. They will share their step-by-step journey towards smart added-value services.
- The Data team of Isabel Group will talk about the modernization of their data-warehouse (to Azure) and lessons learned after 1 year hands-on in Azure Analytics.
- FACQ will share with us their journey to set up Supply Chain Analytics based on an Azure Modern Data Platform and Power BI.
Next to these customers testimonials, there will be extensive solution demos & present expert insights on the following topics:
- Showcase of the latest Analytics & AI features in Azure incl. Azure Synapse Serverless, Azure Databricks Lakehouse, Delta Lake and Azure Data Factory
- Demo of the most recent version and features of Power BI and advice on how to master and govern Enterprise implementation
- How to facilitate Machine Learning using MLOps tools like MLflow and Azure Machine Learning
- "Out of the Box" Business Intelligence for Microsoft Business Central / Dynamics NAV customers
- How to tackle your Data Governance challenges, including Azure Purview and Ataccama
- Solution demo of the Data Warehouse & Data Lake Automation solution TimeXtender to fasten your path to Analytics
- The right solution for Consolidation & Planning and Budgeting in a Microsoft Architecture : CCH Tagetik
- Insights on how to leverage Azure & Databricks integration in one Data Platform and introduction to the Databricks Solution Accelerators
- How to leverage Azure Functions to become API-first for Analytics & AI handling!
Keen to join us? Register for free...
Registrations are made on a "first come, first served" basis. Register now to reserve your seat.
This physical event will be held at Kinepolis Brussels (Boulevard du Centenaire - Eeuwfeestlaan 20, 1020 Brussels), where we take into account the Covid-19 governmental measures in place at the moment of the event.
This event is made possible thanks to the support of our partners Microsoft, Databricks, CCH Tagetik and TimeXtender.
Add event to calendar
REGISTER HERE FOR OUR MICROSOFT ANALYTICS & AI DAY