Databricks is a leading platform for Data Engineering and Data Science powered by Apache Spark. Databricks offers a unified analytics platform with a familiar notebook-environment for data scientists (Python, SQL, Scala, R, Jupyter Notebooks) yet also all features needed to guarantee enterprise security, MLOps (with Mlflow) and CICD (e.g. using Databricks CLI).
As a Databricks partner, element61 is proud to offer a series of Databricks Training teaching the basics and advanced features in Spark, Delta Lake, Lakehouse, MLflow and ML on Azure.
Our Databricks courses
- Apache Spark™ Programming with Databricks
- Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark
- Using MLflow with Databricks
Our related Azure courses
Next to the Databricks specific courses, following element61 courses are similarly highly recommended for those interested in Databricks and Azure:
Interested to know more?
For more information, please reach out email@example.com and we can give you more details & practicals such:
- How these courses can be given as private in-company courses
- How you can subscribe for multiple courses at once
- How we can jointly build a learning plan for you and your team
The full element61 Training schedule (incl. when which training runs) can be found here.
For a complete overview of all courses, visit our academy page.