Junior SAP Business Intelligence Consultant
element61 is looking for a junior SAP BI Consultant to join the SAP Business Intelligence Technology Competence Centre working with SAP BW, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Analysis for Office, S/4HANA embedded Analytics, SAP Cloud Platform & SAP Business Objects.
We are offering you the opportunity to dive deeply in the SAP Analytics world in a fast-paced learning environment with excellent mentorship from our Senior SAP BI team members. We will work jointly towards our common goal of helping our customers to define, reach and even surpass their Business Analytics objectives using innovative SAP BA solutions.
Working at element61 will definitely allow you to develop and extend your knowledge and network in Business Analytics. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group of BI professionals in the Belgian Business Analytics landscape. You will be able to work on the larger and more challenging projects in our territory which will allow you to develop your skills and knowledge to the fullest extent.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a continuous learning environment (annual budget of 10+ man-days for Personal Development) amongst a highly skilled group of consultants. Initially you will participate in our SAP BI induction track where we will bring you up to speed with the relevant SAP BA solutions.
Together with a Senior team member you will work on SAP Business Analytics projects at the customers’ premises or at our offices. You will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation of challenging SAP Business Analytics projects.
- Design and develop reports, analysis, dashboards and data warehousing layers (virtual or persistent)
- Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of users, including sharing best practices
- Perform configuration and customization related activities to answer reporting needs
- ETL, data integration, data quality and data conversion design and implementation
- Documentation of solutions, configuration and program modifications according to internal standards
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org