U bent hier
SAP BW 3.5
SAP Business Warehouse 3.5 was officially released in April 2004 and was the first so-called SAP NetWeaver '04 version of SAP Business Warehouse. It is considered to be a minor release as it did not include a lot of fundamental changes but mostly enhancements from previous 3.x versions 3.0, 3.1 and 3.3.
Some of the most important enhancements in the new release were:
- Information Broadcasting via Business Explorer (BEx) Broadcaster
- Open Hub Service
- UD Connect
- The Analysis Process Designer and Data Mining workbench
- BPS: Planning and Simulation
- SOAP-based Transfer of Data
- Data Transfer Using SAP XI
- Data Transfer Using Web Services
- Better integration of BEx and Enterprise Portal
- Enhanced zero suppression in BEx reporting
element61 has extensive experience in the usage of SAP BW 3.5 and and can therefore help you to support and maintain your existing environment or guide you through the migration process to upgrade it to a newer version of SAP BW.
Contact us to learn more about SAP BW 3.5 and how to upgrade to newer versions !