Senior SAP Business Intelligence Consultant
We are looking for a Senior SAP Business Intelligence Consultant to join an experienced peer group working around SAP BO, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Datawarehouse Cloud…
Our SAP BI competence centre focusses heavily on ensuring that the business requirements are perfectly met with the right solution. It is the combination of functional knowledge & know-how of the various technical solutions which is key. We ensure by a mix of project work & constant personal development that our knowledge stays up to date.
You will work in project modus with other experienced SAP BI colleagues as well as more junior colleagues. Together with the team you will play a key role in the project end to end (from user requirements gathering, the design, modelling, testing to final implementation and go live support). Some work will be done remote, some at customer side.
- 5 Years+ experience in SAP BI:
- Experience with SAP BW
- Experience with SAP BO is an asset
- Ideally you have experience with SAP BW on HANA and the new way of modelling (ADSO, composite providers, Open ODSview).
- Experience with ABAP, ideally AMDP (basics are required , being a true programmer is an asset)
- Experience with BW/4HANA and migrations from BW 7.x on any db to BW/4HANA is an asset
- Experience with SAP HANA (e.g. calculation views) is an asset
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud is an asset
- Proven success designing, developing and implementing client solutions & value propositions
- Proven experience managing the planning, organisation and tactical execution of a medium-sized SAP BI project (40-100 days) including : requirements definition, technical design and development, system and user testing, accountability for project deliverables and timelines
- Able to manage risk and project scope and assure client satisfaction and business profitability
- Ability to guide, coach, motivate and develop new staff
- Strong client interaction skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Our commitment to you
You will work in a young and ambitious environment with limited formalities, hierarchies and lots of personal responsibilities.
- A good work/life balance
- An attractive remuneration package
- A company car
- A clear career growth path
- Continuous learning of latest innovations and technologies
Are you interested in this opportunity ?
Send you curriculum vitae and motivation letter to email@example.com.