In today's world in data & analytics, we see more and more opportunities around quality control using vision techniques. You can get started with vision problems using multiple tools and technologies (eg Azure Cognitive Services, Code Generators, start from scratch).
There are different types of vision solutions ranging from basic code that can be tweaked to almost end-to-end auto-generated solutions (like Cognitive Services).
We want to evaluate the different solutions in the market and list their pro's and con's
In this internship, the student will
- scan the market of the different types of Cognitive services solutions (Azure Cognitive Services, Databricks templates, open source, ...) and make a theoretical comparison between the different tools. (based on several assessment features like cost, features, usability, ...)
- try out the different tools using a real dataset and make a hands-on comparison.
The outcome of the internship should give use a good overview of the existing tool landscape tested out on a concrete use case.
The student will be able to work with state-of-the-art technology while using this on a real-life use case.
As an intern, we expect you to:
- Translate your academic knowledge into business solutions & a first hands-on experience;
- Do data development using Python, SQL in Azure and Databricks;
- Show your documentation and reporting skills through presentations and demo’s;
- Show creativity and out-of-the-box thinking in this challenging use-case.
What are we looking for:
- Character: customer-oriented, able to work in a team, keen to create something new in international teams;
- Working Practice: analytical, structured and result-orientated;
- Passionate about analytics, machine learning technology & applications and eager to learn;
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing team & industry.
Language: working level English
Interested to find out more ? Send us your profile and motivation at email@example.com