Building an end-to-end Marketing Cockpit using APIs, Azure & Power BI
Too often, Marketeers work in excel and fetch data manually from Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads & various other data sources. As a marketeer I want an easy-to-digest and actionable cockpit which tells me which campaigns are doing well, where to optimize what & where to (not) spend my money.
In this internship, we want to focus on the further potential of our Marketing Cockpit approach. This includes both the creative & business design about what a Marketing Cockpit should entail + the technical work to make it happen. You’ll start from the marketing cockpit element61 has and the product as-is and aim to further enrich it with additional perspective, new data and concrete marketing recommendation. This project will be a project leveraging best of data engineering & data science.
This internship is about extending the work of element61 in marketing analytics investigating how further data, KPIs and ML improvements can bring value to marketing cockpits of B2B & B2C customers. The internship will include:
- The creativity & design part of how to further enrich the Marketing cockpit while remaining a focused, simple and easy-to-use dashboard;
- The technical part of how to integrate data easily & blend it within the overall Marketing data-model accessible for analyses, reporting & ML;
- The science part if you deem it relevant to leverage data science to further enrich the Marketing cockpits with insights such as optimization identifications, profiling, segmentation, churn, recommendation, anomaly detections on spend, etc.
As an intern, we expect you to:
- Translate your academic knowledge into business solutions & a first hands-on experience;
- Do data development using Python, SQL in Azure and Databricks;
- Show your documentation and reporting skills through presentations and demo’s;
- Show creativity and out-of-the-box thinking in this challenging use-case.
What are we looking for:
- Character: customer-oriented, able to work in a team, keen to create something new in international teams;
- Working Practice: analytical, structured and result-orientated;
- Passionate about analytics, machine learning technology & applications and eager to learn;
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing team & industry.
Language: working level English
Interested to find out more ? Send us your profile and motivation at email@example.com